SES Home


All wages paid to student employees by Colorado State University, including those that are earned through the work-study program, are subject to federal and state income taxes and must be reported.

Colorado State University, Student Employment Services cannot give tax advice, so it is recommended that current or former employees check with their tax advisor or the Colorado Dept. of Revenue, (303) 2387378, to determine if filing a tax return is required for any wages earned in the State of Colorado.